Thursday, October 2, 2008

Just Kickin' It Over Here

So the posts have all ready started to dwindle in the frequency....sorry....I guess as things get to be more and more familiar I'm less inclined to write about it. Just take it as a sign of me being adjusted already. =)

Today was the kindy fall picnic. My kids are much more adorable when they get to run around and I don't have to yell at them all the time. I think they are finally getting used to me and I'm starting to get some favorites. Here is one of them (Jun) singing a Korean pop song on the bus.


Ha! Loves it!!! You should check out the pictures too if you want to see what you eat at a Korean picnic.

There are daily stresses and woes from school that I could complain about, but I'm always just too exhausted and stressed to come home and write about them. When I do have the energy I'm pretty much over it and just don't even want to think about it. I'm pretty sure it's all totally normal first year teaching/stupid boss/ stupid corporate politics BS kind of stuff. Not even worth mentioning....but it's out there. It's not all fun and games around here. Trust me.

No comments: