Monday, December 21, 2009

LOST

The word that will best describe how I will feel come January once my girls have left me. But let's not talk about that.

What I really want to talk about are wonderful memories of the good times we've shared, most of which are already mentioned here, but one major event is missing:

LOST - Season 5

Many of us came over as crazy Lost fans, so naturally we began a weekly viewing party. We gathered in my apartment every Thursday night with wine and chocolate and a strict no talking rule. I will miss the bitching and gossiping about work over spilled wine and taking 3 hours to watch one episode because we constantly stopped to discus all the deep symbolism and meaning of every little thing on the screen.

This photo is a prefect representation of the time we spent together. Thank you ladies.

No comments: