Sunday, March 8, 2009

shopping splurg

I finally broke down and bought my very first ipod this weekend. It's purely a work purchase. I've been thinking about getting one since I arrived here, but was debating too much one which one to get. I finally decided to just go with pure function. Walked up to the the apple counter in Techno Mart and asked for a ipod classic. I got a black classic with a charger and case for 350,000 won = $225 U.S. right now. I am personally pretty excited to have a 120GB (I know, way more space then I will ever need) with Hangul engraved on the back.

Pics of the new kids and classroom are up. I'm in love with them already of course. =)
Many new decorations in the room are contributed by my wonderful teacher college roommates Dom and Steph. Thanks ladies! Everyone says the room looks great thanks to you guys.

No comments: