Thursday, March 12, 2009

"Obma" by Robin

Here is an essay about a famous person done by one of our 9 year old students. He isn't even one of my kids, but this is just too good. Apparently Obama wasn't on the list of recommended of people, but Robin really wanted to write about our president. The following is a word for word, letter for letter transcription.

Hello, my name is Robin. I will tell you about Obma. He is alive.

Obma is very famous in United States because he is a first president. Everyone loved him. He was good at speeking. When he speeks, everyone was proud of him. When he was baby he speeked very good. When he visited Africa. He wanted to help people. He was the first black person in the United States.

When I see a Obma I will clap the hands.

I want to be a Obma.

I think Obma will help the people today.

No comments: