Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Saftey in the Subway

Sorry...I've been lacking in my posts again. Here is something to think about:

How would you feel seeing this in every subway station?
(I highly encourage clicking on the picture to see an enlarged version. It's worth the close up on this one.)

I like to think that Koreans are just like boy scouts....always prepared for anything. Of course, in any given subway station there are usually at least 200 people walking around and only one of these little displays. If anything were to happen it would be like being on the Titanic. Women and children first I hope....

It's probably more likely to be trampled to death in the event of an emergency then be harmed by the emergency itself. I'm actually worried about being trampled on a semi daily basis around here.

No comments: