Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Johnson's Take on Korea Part 1

My family is here!!!!

So far we have had only one small disaster. I thought I booked them in a Hotel just down the street from me, but really they are across town. It's turned out OK because it's an area we want to hang out in anyway, but it is making for some early mornings for me the bros (who are staying in a co-workers apt.) to get over the to rents.

Highlights so far:
Saw the Nutcracker on Christmas Day
Randomly selected a Korean restaurant that had the whole family sitting on the floor for their first meal here. Thank god the young waiter spoke English.
Eat at California Pizza Kitchen for dinner
Went to the DMZ
Wondered around a palace in the middle of the city
Dinner "party" in my apartment

Of course hundreds of pictures are being taken. Here is one:I call it "The Johnson Family for a United Korea"

No comments: