Sunday, January 17, 2010

Let's go to the mall and see the fish!


I have finally made my way over to the aquarium in COEX Mall. I had the option to go with the school the first day arrived, but decided that the chance to sleep late and come in after the field trip made more sense. Man....that feels like it happened 5 years ago.....

Growing up near the Shed Aquarium, I didn't think I would find an aquarium in a mall impressive, but then I also wasn't thinking about the fact that this is largest mall in Korea either. It was pretty sweet. It way very large and had an interesting array of fish, displays and other seemingly random animals such as bats and hedgehogs. My favorite room had many inventive tank displays such as a toilet bowl, washing machine and my personal favorite a computer in a glass box with an aqurium desktop on and then actual fish swimming around it. The place is also famous for it's two headed turtle and shark tanks that have a tunnel walk way where the sharks swim over you. I give it a rousing two thumbs up.

No comments: