Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Even though Halloween is not a holiday celebrated in Korea, we celebrated it at school since it is celebrated in English speaking countries. For a country that doesn't celebrate Halloween the kids sure were able to come up with some great costumes:
I've uploaded plenty of other pictures from the big day and Thursday when we carved a pumpkin. Other events on our schedule were making faces for the adorable felt pumpkin bags shown here, face painting, trick-or-treating (which consisted of the kids walking into the hall and getting a handful of candy from a box) a hunted house in the gym (which was traumatizing for all the kids) and a magic show. Good times were had by all.

I also just posted a bunch of pictures I took with my new camera. I am very content with my purchase. =)

No comments: