Wednesday, January 28, 2009

An Asian Rejuvenation

a.k.a- New Year take two

Just got back from Beijing and I can comfortably state that it was the best city bound vacation I have ever had. Every moment of the past 4 days have been wonderful, even the bad ones. It was magical because Megan, Maranda and I were not only in the same place, but the same mind set the entire time we were there. We all had very little expectations for the trip, so we were able to take things as they came and just enjoy random experiences to their full extent (and there were many of them). I have plans to flesh out some highlights here within the next couple of days...they may have to come in installments though. I have many wonderful moments to share and hundredes of pictures to post, but just wanted people to know as soon as possible that Beijing is the bomb. I am back revilaized from a great trip...just what I needed to start off the new year.

No comments: